Tcl interfaces for adns, cdb, crypto, etc.
Tcl bindings for:
* adns (resolver library)
* cdb (constant database) plus journalling writable database
* crypto: the nettle cryptographic library
* hbytes: bytestrings with hex as string representation but efficient
* dgram: datagram sockets
* tuntap: tun/tap interfaces
* maskmap: address masks and maps
To make sensible use of these you will need a version of Tcl installed
(this package is compatible with at least Tcl 8.0 to 8.4 inclusive).
To use the adns and nettle bindings you need to have the
appropriate libraries installed too.
chiark-tcl - some useful Tcl bindings
This package contains, basically, shared libraries
Each of these is a Tcl extension which can be loaded into a Tcl
and then the new commands will immediately be available.
The documentation for each extension i
chiark-tcl (1.1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Handling of errors reading /dev/urandom fixed.
* Mention dgram, tuntap and maskmap in Description. Fix typo.
* Fix FTBFS in sid due to warning from recent versions of gcc
about set but not used variables.
* Update default TCL_VERSION for upstream build to 8.4.
chiark-tcl is a collection of Tcl extensions
This Debian package was prepared by Ian Jackson, also the upstream
Copyright 2006-2012 Ian Jackson
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
Browse inside libtcl-chiark-1_1.1.1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com