gopher KIO slave for KDE4
kio-gopher provides support for the "gopher:" protocol in Konqueror and in
other KDE applications. This allows you to display web contents using the
Currently it supports most (if not all) of the Gopher protocol.
Gopher kioslave Readme
This adds support for the gopher protocol to konqueror.
It is still in development.
It has been tested to work with KDE 3.1 and up.
It has not been tested on other KDE versions.
Currently it supports most (if not all) of the gopher protocol.
Support for gopher+ protocol is planned.
kio-gopher (0.1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch to my @debian.org address, I'm a DD now.
* Fix and reeable the watch file.
* Update copyright.
* Update Homepage to point to the new userbase.kde.org home.
* Remove DM-Upload-Allowed: yes, no more needed now.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes required.
* Switch to format "3.0 (quilt)".
- Compile on KDE4
- Compile fixes on some platforms
- i18n updates
- Support for search engines, type '7'
- Better information support, type 'i'
- Some code rework
- Change to ISO date numbering
- Initial Release
There is no known bugs at the moment.
If you find one, please report at tsdgeos AT terra DOT es
Browse inside kio-gopher_0.1.4-1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com