Boost.Math Library development files
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
This library is divided into three interconnected parts:
* Statistical Distributions: Provides a reasonably comprehensive set of
statistical distributions, upon which higher level statistical tests
can be built.
* Mathematical Special Functions: Provides a small number of high quality
special functions, initially these were concentrated on functions used in
statistical applications along with those in the Technical Report on
C++ Library Extensions.
* Implementation Toolkit: Provides many of the tools required to implement
mathematical special functions.
Help Save the World
Boost is a fairly extensive set of libraries, of which I personally
use but a very small part. I greatly appreciate folks that send
patches to the BTS. Please do have a look at the outstanding bug
reports and send me hints or patches if you have extra information.
The following table shows which components use a library
boost1.39 (1.39.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
Since only one (the multi-threaded) variant of each library is built,
upstream elected to simplify the library name by removing the
redundant "-mt" decoration. Debian will follow this convention, to
remain compatible at link time with other vendors. The preferred form
of the link option is now "-lboost_regex", etc.
In response to the D
boost1.42 (1.42.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* rules: Copy "doc" directories to $htmldir with --parents option so
that they end up in the right place. Closes: #586578.
* patches/lambda-include-deps.patch: New. Adapted from upstream
changeset 61881. Closes: #581706.
* patches/boost-python-examples.patch: Remove "-mt" suffix from
libboost_python. Also patch examples/tutori
This software is a collection of libraries from the Boost.org site.
Most of the libraries use the Bo
Browse inside libboost-math1.42-dev_1.42.0-4_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com