library to deal with PinYin - development files
libpinyin is a set of core algorithms designed for intelligent
sentence-based Chinese PinYin input methods.
This package provides the library development files.
libpinyin for Debian
libpinyin ships three executable binaries along with the libraries
themselves, they are put into /usr/lib/libpinyin/tools in libpinyin-dev
The reason is these three tools aren't meant to be standalone tools for
ordinary users, but being used only when someone really need to rebuild
retrain the data. And these three tools mu
libpinyin (0.6.91-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.6.91
* Add upstream patch:
- fixes test_flexible_ngram.cpp
- fixes kfreebsd build
-- YunQiang Su <email@example.com> Sat, 26 May 2012 09:43:35 +0800
libpinyin (0.5.92-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #658144)
-- Aron Xu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 04 May 2012 01:35:31 +0800
* support ucs4 characters;
* support guess sentence with prefix;
* initially support fuzzy pinyin segment.
* the first official release of 0.6.x.
* fixes new parsers and chewing large table;
* improves pinyin_save.
* some code re-factor and simplify;
* fixes the self-learning work around.
* the first official release of 0
Browse inside libpinyin0-dev_0.6.91-1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com