A real-time library for audio sampling rate conversion providing
several useful features relative to resample-1.7 on which it is based:
- More portable (source includes autoconf script and Visual C++
project file, packaging adds CMake script with shared library
- Memory-based (no need to read or write external files).
- Floating-point computations (not fixed-point).
- Faster and more accurate results (filter table increased by a factor
- Supports variable resampling ratio (data can be processed in small
- Easily applied to any number of simultaneous data channels
- LGPL-licensed (libsamplerate, a GPL-licensed alternative, is
considered by the libresample author to be technically superior).
This package contains the development headers and static libraries for