library to read and write ELF files
The libelf1 package provides a shared library which allows reading and
writing ELF files on a high level. Third party programs depend on
this package to read internals of ELF files. The programs of the
elfutils package use it also to generate new ELF files.
This library is part of elfutils.
elfutils (0.152-1+wheezy1) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=low
[ Sébastien Villemot ]
* strict-aliasing.diff: new patch taken from upstream (Closes: #684825).
Thanks to Mark Wielaard for pointing to the relevant upstream commit.
[ Kurt Roeckx ]
* Use elf_end_unlock.patch from unstable (Closes: #662041)
* Use dlopen() with "lib" instead of "$LIB" to open the backends.
2011-02-08 Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
* configure.ac (C99 check): Use AC_LANG_SOURCE.
* configure.ac (ALL_LINGUAS): Remove variable, now obsolete.
2010-09-13 Ulrich Drepper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (ALL_LINGUAS): Add languages which have some
2010-04-15 Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
* configure.ac (LOCALEDIR, DATADIRNAME): Removed.
This package was debianized by Kurt Roeckx <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 21 May 2006 15:03:01 +0000.
It was downloaded from
It was original a .tar.bz2. It has been decompressed and
recompressed again using gzip.
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Red Hat, Inc.
Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>
Jeff Johnson <jbj@redh
Browse inside libelf1_0.152-1+wheezy1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com