wrapper library for the secure-delete tools
GSecureDelete is a GObject wrapper library for the secure-delete tools
(srm, sfill, sswap and smem), aiming to ease use of these tool from programs
by providing a simple but complete API to invoke them.
libgsecuredelete is a GObject wrapper library for the secure-delete
tools (srm, sfill, sswap and smem), aiming to ease use of these tools
from programs by providing a simple but complete API to invoke them.
To build this library you will need:
* A C compiler (such as gcc)
* Fix delete operation progress.
* Fix wiping free space on FAT when FS size > 4G.
* Allow wiping free space as root for reserved blocks wiping.
* Port to Vala 0.14.2.
libgsecuredelete (0.2-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release. Major changes are:
- Workaround sfill limitations regarding secure deletion
of free space larger than the maximum file size supported
by the filesystem. (Closes: #678208)
- Fix delete operation progress.
* Update specification URL in debian/copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3, no change requ
'*' means important things, '+' means cool things, '-' means things that might
FIXMEs are t
Colomban Wendling <email@example.com>
Browse inside libgsecuredelete0_0.2-1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com