A free cross-platform library of fast C++ routines for plotting data in up
to 3 dimensions. It can export plots to bitmaps and vector EPS, SVG, IDTF
files. There are simple window interfaces based on GLUT, FLTK and/or Qt.
MathGL can also be used in the console. There are interfaces to a set of
languages, such as, C, Fortran, Pascal, Forth, Python, Octave.
mathgl (1.9-3+b1) testing; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for mips; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libjpeg62 with versioned symbols
-- Debian Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:03:23 +0000
mathgl (1.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Properly orphan the package (see #564422), set maintainer to QA.
* Bump Standards-Ver
1.9 Released 1 July 2009
- Improve export in EPS and SVG: lines are exported as single object, improve line dashing, text is exported by glyphs now.
- Write new MGL parser which can handle arbitrary expression as argument for data and/or number.
- Function mglGraph*::Window() now can handle NULL-pointer as function (draw built-in bitmap only). The window can be created from Fortran programs too