library to support the Open Financial Exchange format
Open Financial Exchange is an open standard for exchanging financial
information. Using this library a program can enable support for
common financial transactions such as bill payment, accessing account
information and investment tracking.
Copyright (c) 2002-2010 Benoit Grégoire
This is the LibOFX library. It is a API designed to allow applications to very easily support OFX command responses, usually provided by financial institutions. See http://www.ofx.net/ofx/default.asp for details and specification. This project was first started as my end of degree project, with the objective to add OFX support to GnuCash http://www.gnuca
- Patch to fix segfault on some malformed date formats. Inspired by Zach's patch on launchpad.
- Packages-oriented changes:
- LibOFX will now look for DTDs in env variable OFX_DTD_PATH (if present).
- Better handling of paths (tolerates trailing path separator, or lack thereof)
- No longer ignore return value of mkstemp()
- Integrate all cha
libofx (1:0.9.4-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non maintainer upload.
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #667251.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:08:44 +0200
libofx (1:0.9.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Multiarch support:
* debian/control: Bump debhelper versioned dependency to >= 8.1.3 for
compat level 9
* debian/control: Set Multi-Arch: same f
2011-01-12 Christian Stimming <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Release 0.9.2 with the previous
Benoit Gr�goire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peter O'Gorman <email@example.com>
Ace Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org
This package was debianized by James Treacy <email@example.com> on
Sun, 16 Dec 2002 14:37:59 -0500.
Browse inside libofx4_0.9.4-2.1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com