small Jabber (XMPP) console client
MCabber is a Jabber (XMPP) text-mode client, which includes features such as
SASL support, history logging, commands completion, dynamic modules and
external actions triggers.
Hello, and thanks for trying mcabber.
For installation instructions, have a look at the INSTALL file.
A configuration file is necessary to start mcabber. Its name is
$HOME/.mcabber/mcabberrc (or $HOME/.mcabberrc).
A sample configuration file, "mcabberrc.example", is provided in this
directory. Copy it and modify it to fit your needs.
You can use mcabber "-f" option to specify another config
mcabber - a simple Jabber (XMPP) console client
mcabber [ -h | -V | -f configfile ]
mcabber(1) is a small Jabber (XMPP) console client. For now
it needs a configuration file to start, so please copy the
sample mcabberrc file and adapt your connection settings.
mcabber (0.10.0-1+squeeze1) squeeze; urgency=medium
* Pull upstream commit 3695266e16c7 to fix crash after /status invisible
* Pull upstream commit e09763e16e49 to fix segfault related to url_regex
* Pull upstream commit 75a0a22bbf78 to fix commandline corruption
* Pull upstream commit ee8657ff9aa8 to fix two FD leaks
* Switch to the Loudmouth library (franky)
* Warning: 'username' has been replac
MCabber is maintained by Mikael Berthe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Parts come from differents projects (th
This package was debianized by Mario Iseli <email@example.com> on
Sat, 08 Jul 2006 01:02:41 +0200
Browse inside mcabber_0.10.0-1+squeeze1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com