Class::C3::XS is a Perl module designed to enhance the performance of the
Class::C3 package (see libclass-c3-perl). It does so automatically and is not
designed to be used directly; once installed, it should accelerate all programs
that make use of Class::C3 itself.
libclass-c3-xs-perl (0.13-1+b2) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for mips; no source changes.
* Rebuild against perl 5.14
-- mips Build Daemon (lucatelli) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:00:24 +0000
libclass-c3-xs-perl (0.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jonathan Yu ]
* New upstream release
* Add myself to Uploaders and Copyright
Revision history for Perl extension Class::C3::XS
0.13 Thu Sep 24, 2009
- Release 0.12_03 as a stable release, without further modifications.
0.12_03 Mon Sep 21, 2009
- Fix compatibility with perl 5.6.x. Thanks again, Nicholas.
0.12_02 Mon Sep 7, 2009
- Actually ship with the changes 0.12_01 claimed to have. Thanks for
catching this, Nicholas.
0.12_01 Sat Aug