advanced protection module for php5
This package provides a module for suhosin functions.
Suhosin is an advanced protection system for PHP installations. It was
designed to protect servers and users from known and unknown flaws in PHP
applications and the PHP core. Suhosin comes in two independent parts, that
can be used separately or in combination. The first part is a small patch
against the PHP core, that implements a few low-level protections against
bufferoverflows or format string vulnerabilities and the second part is a
powerful PHP extension that implements all the other protections.
php-suhosin (0.9.33-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Correct packaging and install suhosin.so as expected (closes: #674713).
* Initial support for PHP 5.4 (closes: #669972).
* Move suhosin.ini to /etc/php5/mods-available as per new policy
-- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) <email@example.com> Tue, 29 May 2012 07:38:21 +0000
php-suhosin (0.9.33-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New mai
2012-02-12 - 0.9.34
- Added initial support for PHP 5.4.0
- Fix include whitelist and blacklist to support shemes with dots in their names
- Fix read after efree() that lets function_exists() malfunction
- Fix build with clang compiler
- Added a request variable drop statistic log message
2012-01-19 - 0.9.33
- Make clear that suhosin is incompatible to mbstring.encoding_
This package was debianized by Jan Wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:58:18 +1000
It was downloaded from http://www.hardened-php.net/suhosin/download.html
Upstream Authors: Stefan Esser <email@example.com>
Copyright Holders (in alphabetical order):
Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Jani Taskinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jochen Obalek <email@example.com>
Browse inside php5-suhosin_0.9.33-3_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com