Open GL based interactive canvas library - Python bindings
Clutter is an Open GL based interactive canvas library, designed for creating
fast, mainly 2D single window applications such as media box UIs,
presentations, kiosk style applications and so on.
This package contains the Python bindings.
This archive contains the Python modules that allow you to use the
Clutter toolkit in Python programs.
If you have any enhancements of bug reports, please file them in
OpenedHand Bugzilla at:
* GLib 2.16.0 or higher
* GTK+ 2.10.0 or higher
* Clutter 1.0.0 or higher
* PyCairo 1.0.2 o
Overview of changes between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2
* Fix an import error of the PyCairo C API [Bastian]
* Use the GClosure variants for the Alpha API [Emmanuele]
* Update the examples [Bastian, Emmanuele]
* Allow iterating over the actors references by clutter.Behaviour instances
using the Python iteration syntax [Emmanuele]
* Override __str__ and __repr__ s
pyclutter (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Fixes build with Clutter 1.2. Closes: #590353.
* Switch to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Standards-Version is 3.9.0, no changes needed.
-- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:10:41 +0200
pyclutter (1.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add docbook-xsl to build depends to avoid downloading some
# Generated by configure. Do no edit.
2010-03-30 Emmanuele Bassi <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Ross Burton <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Wed, 7 Feb 2007
Browse inside python-clutter_1.0.2-1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com