A fast code profiler for Ruby
ruby-prof is runs a ruby program and keeps track of the amount of time spent
in each method. At the end of execution it displays collected information.
Its features include:
* Speed - it is a C extension and therefore many times faster than
the standard Ruby profiler.
* Flat Profiles - similar to the reports generated by the standard
* Graph profiles - similar to GProf, these show how long a method
runs, which methods call it and which methods it calls.
* Threads - supports profiling multiple threads simultaneously.
* Recursive calls - supports profiling recursive method calls.
* Reports - can generate both text and cross-referenced html reports.
* Output - can output to standard out or to a file.
ruby-prof is a fast code profiler for Ruby. Its features include:
* Speed - it is a C extension and therefore many times faster than the standard Ruby profiler.
* Modes - Ruby prof can measure a number of different parameters, including
call times, memory usage and object allocations.
* Reports - can generate text and cross-referenced html reports
- Flat Pr
ruby-prof - A fast ruby profiler
ruby-prof [options] <script.rb> [ script-options ]
ruby-prof is a fast profiler for ruby. It can be used as a
stand-alone program (that this man page documents) or as a
ruby library. Simply run the ruby program you want to
ruby-prof (0.7.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version.
* Change section to ruby.
* Update standards version (no change needed).
* Drop rake build-dependency.
* Use /usr/share/quilt/quilt.make in debian/rules, refresh
-- Arnaud Cornet <email@example.com> Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:04:51 +0100
ruby-prof (0.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Ver
* Fixed compile error with new x86_64 code using GCC.
This package was debianized by Arnaud Cornet <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:06:52
Browse inside ruby-prof_0.7.3-1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com