A program to generate rotational obfuscations
Rotix allows you to generate rotational obfuscations, like the world-famous
ROT-13. Note that this is not an encryption pack.
Install Rotix if you want to generate ROT-13 variants.
ROTIX(1) Linux User Manuals ROTIX(1)
rotix - A program to generate rotational obfuscations
rotix [ -f file ] [ -o file ] [ -r value ]
rotix -t text [ -o file ] [ -r value ]
rotix is a program that creates rotational obfuscations. Most
famously in this field is the ROT-13 obfuscation.
rotix (0.83-3) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. (Closes: #568870)
* Switch to dh7.
* Bump standards-version.
* Use source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Don't strip binaries before dh_strip is called (Closes: #437920).
- Remove strip from debian/rules.
- Remove strip from Makefile in 00-Makefile.
* Update FSF address.
- Update debian/copyright.
- Update sourc
03 Apr 2002: Rotix 0.83
- Fixed a bug in the Makefile, which caused problems when compiling for
- Actually made -R/-L working. They were still bound to old test-switches
- The ./configure now recognizes The Hurd and rotix has been reported to
06 Feb 2002: Rotix 0.82
- Fixed a bug in automated stdin-obfuscation.
27 Jan 2002: Rotix 0.81
- Added an option -a as alias
This package was debianized by Wilmer van der Gaast <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:08:59
Browse inside rotix_0.83-3_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com