* README - Unix cal-like interface to libjalali.
* Copyright (C) 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 Ashkan Ghassemi.
* This file is part of jcal.
* jcal is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
JCAL(1) BSD General Commands Manual JCAL(1)
jcal — displays a calendar
jcal [-epPVjy13] [[month] year]
jcal displays a simple calendar. If arguments are not speci‐
fied, the current month is displayed. The options are as fol‐
-1 Display single month output. (This is the default.)
jcal (0.4.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Quote parameters to perform() in autogen.sh. Closes: #642722.
Previous code would work in bash, but not sh.
-- Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 08 Dec 2011 17:54:45 +0000
jcal (0.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Lior Kaplan <email@example.com> Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:23:37 +0200
jcal (0.3.0-1) unst