Thank you for taking a look at taskwarrior!
Taskwarrior is a GTD, todo list, task management, command line utility with a
multitude of features. It is a portable, well supported, very active project,
and it is Open Source. Taskwarrior has binary distributions, online
documentation, demonstration movies, and you'll find all the details at:
At the site you'll find a
Sample configs, color themes and calendar files have been installed to
/usr/share/task and can be included in ~/.taskrc like this:
-- Alexander Neuamnn <email@example.com>
New Features in taskwarrior 2.0.0
- New 'ids' command that returns a filtered set of task ID numbers, instead
of the actual tasks. Similarly, there is a 'uuids' command.
- Attribute modifiers may be prefixed with '~' to return the opposite of a
- Status attribute can now be used in report.
- Project names may now contain spaces.
- New export-html.pl script.