an on screen display tool which uses libaosd
aosd_cat is an advanced on screen display tool based on
libaosd. It can be used for OSD-style notifications in
AOSD(1) User Commands AOSD(1)
aosd_cat - displays text on the screen
Displays UTF-8 text in a transparent OSD frame.
For parameters marked with asterisk (*) valid range is 0-255.
Those, which are marked with double asterisk (**), accept
negative values. Colorin
libaosd (0.2.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Taking over as the maintainer with approval of the previous one.
* New upstream release:
+ linking flags were revised. (Closes: #555078)
+ Updated the manual page for aosd_cat to explain the geometry parameters
thoroughly (Closes: #464745).
* Bump the standards version to 3.9.1:
+ use debhelper >= 7.0.50~;
+ debian/compat: 7;
Changes in 0.2.7 (2 Aug 2010):
* As a library, we shouldn't call exit on X11 polling error, aborting now.
* On distclean, remove those files that were generated by configure and vice versa do not remove those that weren't.
* Updated the build system from its upstream to fix the installation on non-GNU systems.
* Updated the manual page for aosd_cat to explai
This package was debianized by William Pitcock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 04:3
Browse inside aosd-cat_0.2.7-1_mips.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com