tool to administrate multiple servers at once
MultiSSH is a GTK+ based SSH client designed to connect to multiple
servers and issue to same commands to each server, making administering
multiple servers less of a chore. There is also functionality to only
issue commands to individual servers, and to select a portion of the
servers to send commands to.
mssh - tool to administrate multiple servers at once
mssh [OPTION]... (-a ALIAS | HOSTS)
MultiSSH is a GTK+ based ssh client to issue the same com‐
mands to multiple servers.
MultiSSH will connect to the servers specified in HOSTS.
mssh (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Setup set_word_chars on VTE termianls properly. Closes: #565237.
- Correct terminal focus when a session closes. Closes: #565336.
- Add keyboard shortcuts for changing session focus. Closes: #565337.
- Add option to override column count. Closes: #565338.
* Thanks to Chris Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org> for above suggestion
2010-01-15 Bradley Smith <email@example.com>
Bump to version 1.2
Add directional focus option, and focus next window on session close.
Redo accel group when modifier changes.
Add directional focus.
2010-01-14 Bradley Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Make sure focus is preserved when a session closes, restore back to global entry if focused window closed.
Add call to vte_terminal_
Browse inside mssh_1.2-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com