Unit testing framework for PostgreSQL
pgTAP is a suite of database functions that make it easy to write
TAP-emitting unit tests in psql scripts suitable for harvesting,
analysis, and reporting by a TAP harness, such as those used in Perl
and PHP applications.
TAP is the Test Anything Protocol (http://testanything.org/
pgTAP is a unit testing framework for PostgreSQL written in PL/pgSQL and
PL/SQL. It includes a comprehensive collection of TAP-emitting assertion
functions, as well as the ability to integrate with other TAP-emitting test
frameworks. It can also be used in the xUnit testing style.
For the impatient, to install pgTAP into a PostgreSQL database, jus
pgtap (0.24-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.24
* Bump Standards version to 3.9.0
-- Pierre Chifflier <email@example.com> Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:38:51 +0200
pgtap (0.23-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Move pg_prove to /usr/bin (Closes: #568106)
* Bump standards version to 3.8.4
-- Pierre Chifflier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:07:36 +0100
pgtap (0.23-1) un
Revision history for pgTAP
* Got `sql/artap.sql` tests passing again when building with `$TAPSCHEMA` set.
* Changed to saner source URL in `contrib/pgtap.spec`.
* Fixed a bug in `has_member()` where it failed to confirm that users were
actually members of a group.
* Fixed a bug where `display_type()` would include the
This package was debianized by Pierre Chifflier <email@example.com> on
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:22:21 +02
Browse inside pgtap_0.24-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com