Debugging symbols for the libipathverbs driver
libipathverbs is a device-specific driver for QLogic InfiniBand host
channel adapters (HCAs) for the libibverbs library. This allows
userspace processes to access QLogic HCA hardware directly with
low latency and low overhead.
This package contains the debugging symbols associated with
libipathverbs1. They will automatically be used by gdb for debugging
libipathverbs (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Change build system from cdbs to debhelper 7.
* Update maintainer and set DM-Upload-Allowed to yes. (Closes: #632107)
* Acknowledge NMU (Closes: #621587).
* Use libibverbs 1.1.3 feature to move plugin to /usr/lib/libibverbs
to fix multiple problems with a not-exactly-
This package was debianized by Roland Dreier <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:34:12 -0700
It was downloaded from the OpenFabrics web site at
Portions are copyrighted by:
* Copyright (c) 2003, 2004, 2005. PathScale, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Copyright (c) 2006, 2007, 2008. QLogic Corp.
Browse inside libipathverbs1-dbg_1.2-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com