debugging symbols for libofx4
This package provides debugging symbols for debugging applications using
libofx4, a library to support the Open Financial Exchange format.
Open Financial Exchange is an open standard for exchanging financial
information. Using this library a program can enable support for
common financial transactions such as bill payment, accessing account
libofx (1:0.9.4-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non maintainer upload.
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #667251.
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:08:44 +0200
libofx (1:0.9.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Multiarch support:
* debian/control: Bump debhelper versioned dependency to >= 8.1.3 for
compat level 9
* debian/control: Set Multi-Arch: same f
2011-01-12 Christian Stimming <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: Release 0.9.2 with the previous bugfixes.
* lib/ofx_preproc.cpp: Win32: Add gnucash patch that looks up the
dtd installation directory from the current executable's location.
2010-10-26 Benoit Grégoire <email@example.com>
* Apply patch by Geert Janssens to fix crash on invalid date format
2010-04-27 Benoit Grégoire <ben
This package was debianized by James Treacy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 16 Dec 2002 14:37:59 -0500. It is currently maintained by Bryan Donlan
Upstream Homepage: http://libofx.sourceforge.net/
Author: Benoit Grégoire.
2002-2010 by Benoit Grégoire
2007 by Martin Preuss.
1989, 1991-2007 by Free Software Foundation.
2005 by Ace Jones.
2001-2005 by Kasper
Browse inside libofx4-dbg_0.9.4-2.1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com