debugging symbols for netpanzer
netPanzer is an isometric view real-time tactical game designed for
play across the Internet and over LAN systems. One on one games are
possible via direct connect or modem.
This package contains the debugging symbols for netPanzer. Debugging
symbols can be useful when investigating faults and crashes in the game.
You may be asked to install this package and gather debugging information
if you encounter such a crash.
netpanzer (0.8.4.debian.1-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non maintainer upload.
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #672077.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 21 May 2012 23:53:00 +0000
netpanzer (0.8.4.debian.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Eddy Petrișor ]
* fix Vcs-Svn URL to point to svn, not the incomplete ssh location
[ Ansgar Burchardt
* Fix Watchfile
NOTE: I stopped writting this long ago, use the svn log to see the changes, this is double work.
04-May-2008 by Aaron Perez
- Deleted AbstractButton
- Deleted the classes for each unit type, only use Vehicle now.
- Removed LoadUnitSurfaces functions (2 in 2 different places)
- fix bug in Surface::getRect()
- fix #include in FileSystem.cpp
- GameConfig will load the spawnconfig as list
- Added som
This package was debianized by Bartosz Fenski <email@example.com> on
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:48:32 +0200
The actual maintainer is the Debian Games Team:
It was downloaded from svn://svn.berlios.de/netpanzer/tags/netpanzer/ (as
http://www.netpanzer.org/download/ only offers binary packages).
The orig tarball shiped by us is created and modified as follows:
Browse inside netpanzer-dbg_0.8.4.debian.1-1.1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com