debugging symbols for netpanzer
netPanzer is an isometric view real-time tactical game designed for
play across the Internet and over LAN systems. One on one games are
possible via direct connect or modem.
This package contains the debugging symbols for netPanzer. Debugging
symbols can be useful when investigating faults and crashes in the game.
You may be asked to install this package and gather debugging information
if you encounter such a crash.
netpanzer (0.8.2-2+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for mipsel; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libphysfs 2.0
-- mipsel Build Daemon (rem) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:25:26 +0000
netpanzer (0.8.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Barry deFreese ]
* Add watch file
* Add Homepage and VCS fields to control
* Add myself to upload
... ChangeLog is not up to date...
21-Feb-2005 by Matthias Braun
- fixed 2 more endianess typos
- added more sanity checking to prevent cheating
- fixed typo in NetMessageEncoder which resulted in TerminalCommands being sent
out to clients in server hosting mode
- more cleanups all around the place
15-Feb-2005 by Matthias Braun
- fixed typo in UnitIniSyncMessage packet, had to increase network
Browse inside netpanzer-dbg_0.8.2-2+b1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com