Paint program to be used with Wacom tablets
This is a pressure sensitive Wacom tablet paint program. It comes with a large
brush collection including charcoal and ink to emulate real media, but the
highly configurable brush engine allows you to experiment with your own
brushes and with not-quite-natural painting.
mypaint - painting program for wacom tablet users
mypaint [options] files...
This manual page documents briefly the mypaint command.
mypaint is a pressure sensitive Wacom tablet paint program.
It comes with a large brush collection including charcoal and
mypaint (0.8.2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "Please do not hardcode python dependencies in debian/control"
applied patch by Daniel Hahler, thanks Daniel! (Closes: #575641)
-- Bastian Venthur <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:01:39 +0200
mypaint (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Added watch file.
* Add missing dependenc
- fix regression in 0.8.1 causing temporary layers to stick
- complain about unsupported pygtk version
- fixed memory leak: layer data was never freed, eg. when opening a new image
- fixed loading of layer names
- respect layer visibility when saving to PNG
- fixed a freeze in the exception dialog
- added empty "favorites" brushgroup
- Korean translation
- some minor
This package was debianized by:
Gürkan Sengün <email@example.com> on Thu, 07 May 2009 21:50
Browse inside mypaint_0.8.2-1.1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com