Java Game Controller API (jni)
jinput is an implementation of an API for game controller discovery and
polled input. It is part of a suite of open-source technologies initiated by
the Game Technology Group at Sun Microsystems with intention of making the
development of high performance games in Java a reality.
The API itself is pure Java and presents a platform-neutral completely
portable model of controller discovery and polling. It can handle arbitrary
controllers and returns both human and machine understandable descriptions
of the inputs available.
This package contains the java jni library.
jinput (20100502+dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Patch a build.xml to include class-path for javahl call,
which was needed to fix FTBFS with Java7.
-- Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:21:16 +0200
jinput (20100502+dfsg-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Applied patch from Geoffrey Thomas to remove use of an undefined
macro (or C-funct
- Flattened Mouse so it isn't separated into child controllers (ball, buttons).
- Removed useless component members from Mouse and Keyboard. For example, Mouse.getX() is now simply getComponent(Component.Identifier.Axis.X).
- Removed StandardKeyboard.
- Removed Mouse.Button and Keyboard.Key since they only complicated plugins
- Added Keyboard.isKeyDown(Component.Identifier.Key) (with d
Browse inside libjinput-jni_20100502+dfsg-7_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com