development files for libattica
Attica is a Qt library that implements the Open Collaboration Services
API version 1.4.
It grants easy access to the services such as querying information about
persons and contents.
This package contains the development header files.
Attica is a Qt library that implements the Open Collaboration Services API version 1.4.
The REST API is defined here:
It grants easy access to the services such as querying information about persons and contents.
The library is used in KNewStuff3 as content provider.
In order to integrate with K
attica (0.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New 0.2.0 upstream version.
[ Modestas Vainius ]
* Add Build-Depends-Package field to the symbol file.
* Remove article from the description synopsis of libattica0.
[ Thibaut GRIDEL ]
* Adding new symbols for 0.1.90.
* Bumping Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
[ Didier Raboud ]
* Update copyright.
* Make the install file generic.
- Update voting function (add overload) to take uint 0..100 according to ocs 1.6 spec
- Add comments interface to request comments, add new comments and vote for comments
- Add distribution interface to request distributions available in the server
- Add homepagetype interface to request home page types from the server
- Add methods to access home page entries in content
- Add support
Copyright (c) 2010 Frederik Gladhorn <email@example.com>
This library is free softwar
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Thibaut Gridel <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Wed, 09 Dec 2009 00:3
Browse inside libattica-dev_0.2.0-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com