exodusII datamodel for finite element analysis
EXODUS II is a model developed to store and retrieve transient data for
finite element analyses. It is used for preprocessing, postprocessing,
as well as code to code data transfer. ExodusII is based on netcdf.
It includes the nemesis parallel extension.
exodusii (5.14.dfsg.1-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for mipsel; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libnetcdf7
-- mipsel Build Daemon (mayer) <email@example.com> Wed, 07 Mar 2012 23:48:03 +0000
exodusii (5.14.dfsg.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add HDF5 build dependencies. Not included by netcdf-dev. Closes: #645571
-- Alastair McKinstry
*** Permit 0 as valid entity (block, set, map) id
* Version 5.09 -- Modifications to let zero be a valid entity (element
block, nodeset, sideset, map, other sets and blocks). There is a
new define EX_INVALID_ID (-1) which now indicates that the id for
an entity has not yet been set. All positive integers are now
Copyright (c) 2005 Sandia Corporation. Under the terms of Contract
DE-AC04-94AL85000 with Sandia Corporation, the U.S. Governement
retains certain rights in this software.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
Browse inside libexodusii-dev_5.14.dfsg.1-2+b1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com