Window Navigator Construction Kit - development files
A library to use for writing pagers and task lists.
This package contains development files (include headers).
libwnck is Window Navigator Construction Kit, i.e. a library to use
for writing pagers and taskslists and stuff.
libwnck is not supported in the devel platform, which means OS vendors
won't guarantee the API/ABI long-term, but authors of open source apps
should feel free to use libwnck as users can always recompile against
a new version. The API/ABI has historically changed ver
- Link against libX11 (Wouter Bolsterlee)
- Link against libm (Vincent)
- Ivar Smolin (et)
- Gheyret Kenji (ug)
- Adapt to GtkObject removal in GTK3 (Javier Jardón)
- Add a small test utility to make it easy to test urgency hints (Vincent)
libwnck (2.30.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
[ Michael Terry ]
- Don't install wnckprop, it conflicts with libwnck-3-dev
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Remove debian/patches/10_pager_multirow.patch, merged upstream.
- Update to version 3.
- Track .xz tarballs.
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 8.
- Update Build
Author: Vincent Untz <email@example.com>
Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vincent Untz <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Christian Marillat <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:55:53
Browse inside libwnck-dev_2.30.7-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com