music synthesis and composition framework - shared library
BEAST/BSE is a plugin-based graphical system where you can link objects
to each other and generate sound.
This package provides the shared library.
beast (0.7.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
- Cherry-pick some other patches from upstream VCS to fix FTBFS
with GCC 4.7. (Closes: #672030)
-- Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 05 Nov 2012 11:53:57 +0000
beast (0.7.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Refresh debian/patches/203_gcc45.patch.
* Add patch to prevent FTBFS with GCC's hardening flags
Overview of Changes in BEAST/BSE 0.7.4:
* Renamed the project to Better Audio System / Better Sound Engine
* Moved project website to: http://beast.testbit.eu/
* Various build system fixes [stw,timj]
* License fixups for some scripts [stw]
* Fixed subnormal tests on AMD64 if SSE unit is in DAZ mode [stw]
* Replaced slow resampler checks with a much faster resampling test [stw]
* Performance impro
Browse inside libbse-0.7-4_0.7.4-5_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com