Qt4/C++ wrapper for ALSA Sequencer
This library is a C++ wrapper around the ALSA library sequencer interface,
using Qt4 objects, idioms and style. ALSA sequencer provides software support
for MIDI technology on Linux. Complementary classes for SMF and WRK file
processing are also included.
libdrumstick (0.5.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Adrian Knoth ]
* Replace old binutils patch with new one:
- The cmake maintainer suggested a different fix, so here's the new
approach. For details, see #615742.
[ Alessio Treglia ]
* Build for Multi-Arch.
* Remove missing_libs.patch, superseded by Adrian's new patch.
* Refresh patches.
* Bump Standards.
* Rewrite debian/co
* documentation updated
* release 0.5.0
* remaining warnings removed
* guiplayer simplified, and optimizations
* compile with -fvisibility=hidden if it is available
* compile always with -fexceptions
* fixes in both buildsystems, cmake and qmake
* Use RealtimeKit support for the MIDI input thread.
* OVE file fo
Browse inside libdrumstick0_0.5.0-3_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com