LASH compatibility library
liblash-compat is a library and associated header files, that aims
to provide lash environment for apps that can use it. Currently it
does not interact with ladish daemon yet.
This package provides the shared library.
ladish (1+dfsg0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Use ladi-control-center by default instead of the obsolete
ladiconf (Closes: #671360).
* Update debian/copyright to machine readable format.
* Bump Standards.
-- Alessio Treglia <email@example.com> Wed, 16 May 2012 19:45:19 +0200
ladish (1+dfsg0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Revert "Drop lash compatibility library, it's not needed anymore.
= Version 1 =
* vgraph manipulation
* lash support
* jack-session support
= Version 0.3 "preview 3" on 2011-01-10 =
* Hardware port virtualization / rooms
* Visual notifications about errors and studio/project state changes
* ladish specific settings
* lists of recently used studios and projects
* connections of stopped apps are persisted
* a2j ports are now clearly marked on gladish can
Browse inside liblash-compat-1debian0_1+dfsg0-3_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com