non-blocking IO library
Wrapper functions for the BSD sockets library to prevent applications from
blocking on connect, read, and write. This provides an application's main loop
function and notifies the application on these events.
libnbio (0.30-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Fix watch file (patch from Raphael Geissert, thanks) (closes: #450157)
* Fix "debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error" lintian warning.
* Fix "out-of-date-standards-version" lintian warning.
* Fix "dev-package-should-be-section-libdevel" lintian warning.
* Fix "copyright-without-copyright-notice" lintian warning.
* Fix "
This package was debianized by Eric Warmenhoven <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:50:05 -0700.
It was downloaded from http://www.zigamorph.net/libnbio/
Upstream Author: Adam Fritzler <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Adam Fritzler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, et al
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU Library
General Public License can be found in `
Browse inside libnbio0_0.30-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com