Library offering easy access to FITS files
FITS (Flexible Image Transport System) is a data format most used in
qfits is a stand-alone library written in C to interact with files
complying with the FITS format. It is fast and portable over any
kind of POSIX-compliant platform. Functionalities offered by this
* Header queries (get keywords, values).
* Header manipulation (load/modify/save).
* Header/data offset queries.
* Pixel loading/saving to memory.
* Support for files of any dimension (NAXIS).
* Support for FITS extensions, including ASCII and binary tables.
qfits: quick FITS library
qfits is a C library giving access to FITS file internals, both
for reading and writing. qfits was born from the need to have a
simple and efficient library to handle FITS files. It has been
initially designed to support any kind of FITS data stream, but
only relevant parts were implemented. New features and support
qfits (6.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add quilt support to manage patches.
* Add 01-open-o_creat.diff to pass a mode to open() used with O_CREAT
* Don't ignore error on make clean.
* Move the homepage to its own pseudo-header field.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3.
-- Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:02:57 +0100
qfits (6.2.0-1) un
This package was debianized by Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com> on
Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:19:21 +0100.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.hq.eso.org/pub/qfits/
Upstream Author: Yves Jung <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2001-2007 European Southern Observatory
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as publ
Browse inside libqfits0_6.2.0-2_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com