sqlite backend for PowerDNS
PowerDNS is a versatile nameserver which supports a large number
of different backends ranging from simple zonefiles to relational
databases and load balancing/failover algorithms.
PowerDNS tries to emphasize speed and security.
This package contains a generic SQLite backend for PowerDNS.
pdns (2.9.22-8+squeeze1) stable-security; urgency=high
* Apply patch from Bert Hubert to stop responding to responses.
-- Florian Weimer <email@example.com> Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:03:27 +0100
pdns (2.9.22-8) unstable; urgency=high
* Update init.d scripts and remove mysql and postgresql from the
dependencies. The loop between mysql and pdns causes apt to fail hence
the urgency high. (
For later versions, please see
This file will not be updated anymore as this page automates what was
changes since 2.9.16:
- moved to newer automake (1.6)
- BUG!! = in passwords
- better check for % in queries
- make gmysql compile on Solaris
- be more precise in detecting duplicate MX records
- allow version override (report
This is the Debian prepackaged version of pDNS, the PowerDNS
pDNS can be downloaded from http://www.powerdns.com/
Copyright and license:
Copyright 2002 PowerDNS.COM BV
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
Browse inside pdns-backend-sqlite_2.9.22-8+squeeze1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com