Python interface to the GNU R language and environment
This Debian package provides RPy, a very simple yet robust Python interface
to the GNU R Programming Language. It can manage different types of R objects,
and can execute arbitrary R functions, including graphic functions.
rpy (1.0.3-15) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuilt under R 2.11.0 (Closes: #588790)
* debian/control: Upgraded (Build-)Depends: to current R version
* debian/watch: Updated
-- Dirk Eddelbuettel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:06:30 -0500
rpy (1.0.3-14) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuilt under R 2.11.0 (Closes: #582507)
* debian/control: Upgraded (Build-)Depends: to cu
2008-05-13 03:32 warnes
* [r513] setup.py: Add notes on what is necessary to build against
multiple versions of R on OSX
2008-05-09 21:17 warnes
* [r511] TODO: Add to TODO.
2008-05-09 21:16 warnes
* [r510] src/rpymodule.c: Patch to correct link problem with
2008-04-16 14:19 warnes
* [r489] rpy.py: Fix R.__repr__() bug.
2008-04-10 16:51 warnes
* [r487] NEWS, rpy_ver
This is the Debian GNU/Linux r-noncran-rpy package of RPy, a package
providing an interface between the R and the Python languages and
environments. RPy was initially written by Walter Moreira, and is now
maintained by Gregory R. Warnes.
This package was created by Dirk Eddelbuettel <email@example.com>.
The sources where downloaded from a sourceforge mirror website at
Browse inside python-rpy_1.0.3-15_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com