Ruby bindings to for SELinux policy management
This package provides the Ruby bindings needed for developing Ruby
applications that manage SELinux policies.
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux kernel and a
number of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to
add mandatory access controls to Linux. The Security-enhanced Linux
kernel contains new architectural components originally developed to
improve the security of the Flask operating system. These
architectural components provide general support for the enforcement
of many kinds of mandatory access control policies, including those
based on the concepts of Type Enforcement, Role-based Access
Control, and Multi-level Security.
libsemanage (2.1.6-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Do not Conflicts with ruby transitional package, use versionized Breaks
instead (Closes: #667066)
* debian/gbp.conf: Change default git-buildpackage build-directory
-- Laurent Bigonville <email@example.com> Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:47:37 +0200
libsemanage (2.1.6-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* debian/rules: Do not
* add ignoredirs config for genhomedircon
* Fallback_user_level can be NULL if you are not using MLS
* regenerate .pc on VERSION change
* maintain mode even if umask is tighter
* semanage.conf man page
* create man5dir if not exist
* Create a new preserve_tunables flag
* tree: default make target to all not
* fix semanage_store_access_c
This is the Debian packe for libsemanage, and it is built from sources
obtained from: http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm.
libsemanage is Copyright © 2004-2007 Tresys Technology, LLC
Copyright © 2005 Red Hat, Inc.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
License as published by
Browse inside ruby-semanage_2.1.6-6_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com