A command-line tool to interface MPD
MPC, music player command, is a command line tool to interface MPD, Music
Player Daemon. It is fast and lightweight like MPD, making it ideal for
scripting commands and binding to hotkeys. Completion for the Bash shell
Music Player Command (mpc)
mpc is a client for MPD, the Music Player Daemon. mpc provides a command line
user interface for controlling an MPD server running on the local network.
For more information about MPD and other clients visit http://www.musicpd.org.
mpc is released under the GPLv2. For the full license text, please see the
COPYING file for more deta
* search: fix "mpc search any"
* idle: flush output after each idleloop iteration
* added command "sticker" (MPD 0.15)
* added command "replaygain" (MPD 0.16)
* implemented %position%, %id% for --format
* fixed bash completion
* don't quote spaces in the "load" and "lstab"
* revert "disable character set conversion to/from pipe"
* don't use the deprecated "volu
Music Player Command(1) Music Player Command(1)
mpc - Program for controlling Music Player Daemon (MPD)
mpc [options] <command> [<arguments>]
mpc is a client for MPD, the Music Player Daemon. mpc con‐
nects to a MPD and controls it according to commands and
arguments passed to it. If no command is gi
mpc (0.19-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update URL in description
* Fix debhelper build-deps (we u
Max Kellermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
code -> Warren Dukes <email@example.com>
code -> Eric Wong (n
This package was debianized by Warren Dukes <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:14:01 -0
Browse inside mpc_0.19-2_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com