ncurses-based client for the Music Player Daemon (MPD)
ncmpcpp is almost an exact clone of ncmpc which is a text-mode client
for MPD, the Music Player Daemon. It provides a keyboard oriented and
consistent interface to MPD and contains some new features ncmpc
doesn't have. It's been also rewritten from scratch in C++.
New features include:
- tag editor;
- playlists editor;
- easy to use search screen;
- media library screen;
- lyrics screen;
- possibility of going to any position in currently playing track
- multi colored main window (if you want);
- songs can be added to playlist more than once;
- a lot of minor useful functions.
* new feature: toggle bitrate visibility at runtime
* new feature: locate song in tag editor
* new feature: separators between albums in playlist
* new feature: customizable columns' names
* new feature: support for multiple tag types in one column
* media library: support for "All tracks" option in middlle column
* playlist: shorten units' names displayed in statusbar
* browser: cr
ncmpcpp - An ncurses Music Player Daemon (MPD) client.
ncmpcpp is an ncurses client for MPD (Music Player Daemon),
inspired by ncmpc.
Read more about MPD at http://www.musicpd.org
-h, --host Connect to server at host [localhost]
ncmpcpp (0.5.4-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release.
+ Set urgency to high because it fixes a potential deletion of directories.
* Update copyright file.
+ Remove patch since it is fixed in new release.
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt).
+ Get rid of Build-Depends on quilt.
+ Remove include of CDBS qui
2010-06-03 Andrzej Rybczak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS, configure.in: update NEWS / ve
Andrzej Rybczak <email@example.com>
Frank Blendinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Damien Leone <email@example.com> on
Sat, 07 Mar 2009 16:14:13
Browse inside ncmpcpp_0.5.4-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com