archiver for .ha files
HA is a file archiver using HSC (arithmetic/Markov algorithms) compression
Mainly useful for decompressing existing .ha archives from DOS era.
HA is an archiver which I released in january 1993 as version 0.98.
After that I had plans to improve speed, archive handling etc. which
would have required total rewrite of the code. For that I unfortunately
could not find time. Because there has been quite considerably interest
for internals of HA (especially for the HSC compression method) I
decided to make a source level release from my curren
ha(1) HA archiver ha(1)
ha - a small file archiver utility
ha <command>[<option><option>...] archive [ name ... ]
After the program name comes a command name (single letter)
and options (single letters, appended to the command name
without a space).
ha (0.999p+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Update my mailing address.
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version, no changes required.
* Convert package to 3.0 (quilt):
- debian/source/format: Create.
- debian/README.source: Delete.
- debian/pathes/series: Delete.
- debian/rules: Stop patching sources manually.
- debian/control: Drop quilt dependency.
This package was first debianized by Mikhail Gusarov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tue, 30 Jun 2008 21:3
Browse inside ha_0.999p+dfsg-3_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com