Tool for extracting data from an Inno Setup installer
Inno Setup is a tool to create installers for Microsoft Windows applications.
Inno Extracts allows one to extract such installers under non-windows systems
without running the actual installer using wine. Inno Extract currently
supports installers created by Inno Setup 1.2.10 to 5.4.3.
innoextract - tool to extract installers created by Inno Set‐
innoextract [-behlLqstv] [-ccolor] [-pprogress] installers
innoextract is a tool that can extract installer executables
created by Inno Setup.
innoextract will extract files f
innoextract (1.2+git20120504-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #678294)
-- Lennart Weller <email@example.com> Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:12:47 +0200
Inno Extract 1.2 (2012-04-01)
- Fix compile errors with older versions of Boost or GCC.
- Don't link against libraries that aren't actually needed.
Inno Extract 1.1 (2012-03-19)
- Support extracting files for a specific language.
- Fix a bug in the setup header parsing code.
Inno Extract 1.0 (2012-03-01)
- Initial release.
- Can list and extract files but not much more.
Browse inside innoextract_1.2+git20120504-1_mipsel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com