library for operating on boolean expression binary trees
BoolStuff is a C++ library that supports a few operations on boolean
expression binary trees.
This package includes the debugging symbols.
boolstuff (0.1.12-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Really apply patches when building this time. Closes: #467382
-- Miriam Ruiz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:26:16 +0200
boolstuff (0.1.12-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upgraded Standards-Version from 3.8.0 to 3.8.3
* Fixed package descriptions. Close: #467382
* Added build dependency: quilt
* Added patch so that it compiles in G
This package was debianized by Miriam Ruiz <email@example.com> on
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:51:05 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://perso.b2b2c.ca/sarrazip/dev/boolstuff.html
Pierre Sarrazin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2002 Pierre Sarrazin <http://sarrazip.com/>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
Browse inside libboolstuff-0.1-0-dbg_0.1.12-3_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com