Cross Platform Audio Output Library Development
The libao-devel package contains the header files and documentation
needed to develop applications with libao.
libao - A Cross-platform Audio Library, Version 0.8.0
Originally Copyright (C) Aaron Holtzman - May 1999
Changes Copyright (C) Stan Seibert - July 2000
More Changes Copyright (C) Jack Moffitt - October 2000
libao is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your
libao (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream. (Closes: #110858)
* Changed to building alsa 0.9.x plugin instead of obsolete 0.5.x (Closes: #103787)
* added autotools target (config.* updater) to rules
-- Christopher L Cheney <email@example.com> Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:00:00 -0600
libao (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream.
* Plugin dir changed. (Closes: #109071, #10
0.8.2 - December 2001
- alsa09 plugin updated
0.8.0 - August 2000
- Major API rewrite. Old apps and plugins will not work with this library!
- Default driver detection now works.
- /etc/libao.conf and ~/.libao config files now supported, see libao.conf man
page for details.
- WAV files can now be piped to non-picky applications. (Please don't
complain if this fails. You shouldn't be using
I think these are the next steps:
- make the plugins dynamically loadable (done)
- make a ao-config
This package was debianized by Christopher L Cheney <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:39:2
Browse inside libao-dev_0.8.2-1_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com