Simple playlist based music player
Muine is an innovative music player. It has a simple interface designed to
allow the user to easily construct playlists from albums and/or single songs.
Its goal is to be simply a music player, not to become a robust music
management application. It includes a plugin interface.
The package includes the CIL assemblies to access the D-Bus interface
to Muine and to compile plugins for Muine.
What is Muine?
Muine is an innovative music player, featuring a simple, intuitive interface.
It is designed to allow users to easily construct a playlist from albums and/or
single songs. Its goal is to be simply a music player, not to become a robust
music management application. This doesn't mean Muine has no features! Some
* Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and MP3 mus
- Various deprecation cleanups [Diego Escalante Urrelo, Jorn Baayen,
Luis Medinas, Priit Laes, Wouter Bolsterlee]
- Use GLib's GSequence API [Scott Robinson, Jorn Baayen, Wouter Bolsterlee]
- Use GtkMessageDialog instead of Glade-based ones [Priit Laes]
- Use Gnome.Vfs# instead of P/Invoked functions [Priit Laes]
- Use taglib-sharp for metadata reading [Vianney le Clément, Priit
muine - Simple music player for GNOME.
Muine is a GUI music player for GNOME with a simple user
interface based on albums with support for ogg, FLAC and MP3
playing and album-cover fetching.
Muine does not have any options apart from the stand
muine (0.8.11-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Iain Lane ]
* debian/control: Remove myself from the u
Author: Luis Medinas <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Link Dupont <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:44:55 -0800.
Browse inside muine_0.8.11-4_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com