Query Object Framework - Development Headers
QOF is a framework to allow the execution of SQL-type queries
using collections of in-memory objects as 'tables'.
This package provides the files needed to develop
applications using QOF.
QOF - Query Object Framework
Please see the NEWS file and the ChangeLog for detailed
information on changes since 0.6.0.
pkg-config support prior to libqof2
v0.7.4 includes 'qof.pc' in advance of libqof2 to ease the imminent
transition - packages can now check for 'qof' via pkg-config (instead
Jan 2008 : pkg-config support prior to libqof2
v0.7.4 includes 'qof.pc' in advance of libqof2 to ease the
imminent transition - packages can now check for 'qof' via
pkg-config (instead of 'qof-1') and still build against
libqof2 when qof-1.pc is removed.
GDA backend improvements - likely to be enabled for libqof2.
0.7.4 is expected to be the last release of libqof1.
0.8.0 will be the first
qof (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Fix watch file for alioth.
* [INTL:pt] Update Portuguese translation (Closes: #529529)
* Fixes build errors with gcc-4.4 (Closes: #530525)
* Update standards version. (no changes)
* Repeat the same prefix in each description. (Closes: #532863)
* update debian/xcontrol with emxcontrol.
* Drop libgda3 from dependencies -
2009-07-06 Neil Williams <email@example.com>
* qof.pc.in: Migrate -lqofsql to Libs.private
For a full list of TODO items, see the Doxygen output in
the documentation package: doxy/todo.html
Derek Atkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bill Gribble <email@example.com>
Robin D. Clark <rcla
Browse inside libqof-dev_0.8.1-1_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com