HMM-based speech synthesis engine API
This engine is software to synthesize speech waveform from Hidden Markov
Models (HMM) trained by the HMM-based speech synthesis system (a.k.a. HTS).
This package contains shared libraries of HTS engine.
The HMM-Based Speech Synthesis Engine "hts_engine API" version 1.06
release December 25, 2011
The hts_engine API is an API version of hts_engine which has been released
since HTS version 1.1. It has been being developed by the HTS working group
(see "Who we are" below) and some gradua
* modify state duration calculation algorithm.
* change many function from void to boolean.
* change source format.
* bug fixes.
* support PortAudio for audio output.
* support C++ compiler.
* add low-pass filter stream.
* change definition of GV weights.
* add stop switch.
* add volume controller.
* bug fixes.
* add '-z' optio
htsengine (1.06-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- modify state duration calculation algorithm.
- change many function from void to boolean.
- change source format.
- bug fixes.
-- Koichi Akabe <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 25 Dec 2011 09:25:10 +0900
htsengine (1.05-2) unstable; urgency=low
- changed priority from extra to optional
2011-12-20 23:46 uratec
* AUTHORS, ChangeLog, README: Fix documents.
2011-12-20 13:18 uratec
Browse inside libhtsengine1_1.06-1_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com