runtime libraries for APRON (OCaml interface)
The APRON library is dedicated to the static analysis of the numerical
variables of a program by Abstract Interpretation. The aim of such an analysis
is to infer invariants about these variables. It is intended to be a common
interface to various underlying libraries/abstract domains and to provide
additional services that can be implemented independently from the underlying
This package include only the dynamic libraries needed for running dynamic
APRON Debian source package
Patching upstream sources
This source package uses quilt to apply and remove its patches. Please
refer to `/usr/share/doc/quilt/README.source' for information about
how to use quilt for source packages.
The quilt series is generated from the Git repository. Have a look at
the `redo-patches' target of debian/rules
apron (0.9.10-5.2+b2) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for powerpc; no source changes.
* Recompile with ocaml 3.12.1
-- powerpc Build Daemon (praetorius) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:11:26 +0000
apron (0.9.10-5.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Follow-on NMU to fix the binary dependency on libppl0.10-dev.
Really Closes: #620716.
- Migration advices (due to some API and compilation process changes)
* as MLGMPIDL is not included anymore, you may want to consider
- either apron-dist-XXX.tgz packages
- or svn co http://svn.cri.ensmp.fr/svn/apron/apron-dist/trunk apron-dist
that include it.
� new variables HAS_SHARED and OCAMLMKLIB
* C API:
Browse inside libapron-ocaml_0.9.10-5.2+b2_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com