Advanced scheduler for OCaml
Duppy is an event scheduler written for OCaml. It allows the user
to execute tasks according to some events on unix sockets, or
a given delay.
Several threaded queues can proceed tasks in parallel. Tasks are
processed according to an abstract notion of priority.
ocaml-duppy is an advanced scheduler for Ocaml programmers.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.0.6 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- ocaml-pcre >= 5.12.2 (haven't tried earlier versions)
$ make all
This should build both the native a
ocaml-duppy (0.3.1-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for powerpc; no source changes.
* Recompile with OCaml 3.11.2
-- powerpc Build Daemon (praetorius) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:17:26 +0000
ocaml-duppy (0.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bumped standards version to 3.8.3
* Use new automatic
* Really catch raised exception on Duppy.Io
operations: catching was missing on recurrent
* Added support for --enable-debugging configure option
* Fixed Makefile for BSD: call $(MAKE) for generating documentation.
* Added the possibility to restart the task after the returned positive
delay in Async.
* Added unknown exceptions on D
This package was debianized by Romain Beauxis <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from <http:
Browse inside libduppy-ocaml-dev_0.3.1-1+b1_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com