Qt4 GUI for wine (W.I.N.E)
Q4Wine will help you manage wine prefixes and installed applications.
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings.
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- Easy installer wizard for wine applications; (Not yet. Wait for v. 0.120)
- autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- FuseISO\Embedded FuseISO mount profiles;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes.
- Winetriks support.
- and more...
q4wine was initially written by Malakhov Alexey aka John Brezerk.
General ideia comes from WineTools scripts witch was initially written by Frank Hendriksen.
It is licensed under the terms GPL v3 license.
Send comments, bugreports, etc. to me ;)
Note: This software comes with absolutely no warranty. You will NOT get any support or help for WineTools,
Wine, software installations, Linux or Micro
q4wine-cli(1) Q4Wine Manual q4wine-cli(1)
q4wine-cli - console utility for wine applications and pre‐
q4wine-cli [KEY] ...
q4wine-cli -p <prefix_name> [-d <dir_name>] -i <icon_name>
q4wine-cli -p <prefix_name> -b <windows_binary_path> [args]
q4wine-cli is a pert of Q4Wine proge
q4wine-helper(1) Q4Wine Manual q4wine-helper(1)
q4wine-helper - run Windows program in Q4Wine helper enverop‐
q4wine-helper [KEYs] ...
q4wine-helper is a console utility for q4wine which helps to
handle wine application exit status and it's stdout\stderr
q4wine(1) Q4Wine Manual q4wine(1)
q4wine - runs G
q4wine (0.118-5) squeeze-proposed-updates; urgency=low
* Added debian/patches/ to fix libq4wine-c
See INSTALL file for details
..oo --< Active developers >-- oo..
Alexey S. Malakhov (John Brezerk) <brezerk at gmail.com>
This package was debianized by Boris Pek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thu, 08 Oct 2009 18:12:41 +0400
Browse inside q4wine_0.118-5_powerpc.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com