The core of PolyBoRi is a C++ library, which provides high-level data
types for Boolean polynomials and monomials, exponent vectors, as
well as for the underlying polynomial rings and subsets of the
powerset of the Boolean variables. As a unique approach, binary
decision diagrams are used as internal storage type for polynomial
structures. On top of this C++-library we provide a Python
interface. This allows parsing of complex polynomial systems, as well
as sophisticated and extendable strategies for Groebner base
computation. PolyBoRi features a powerful reference implementation
for Groebner basis computation.
This package contains the PolyBoRi Python module and ipbori program.
The PolyBoRi Team:
Michael Brickenstein (MFO), firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Dreyer (ITWM), email@example.com
PolyBoRi is a joint project of the following institutions
* Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach (MFO),
* University of Kaiserslautern, Department of Mathematics,
Algebra, Geometry and Computer Algebra Group,
polybori (0.5~rc1-2.1+b2) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for powerpc; no source changes.
* Rebuild with new boost-defaults
-- powerpc Build Daemon (purcell) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 04 May 2010 07:53:49 +0000
polybori (0.5~rc1-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload. Thanks to Kumar Appaiah for the initial patch.